Macadamias are a nutritious whole plant food, straight from nature and packed with nutrients. They’re delicious little kernels of goodness that nourish from head to toe, perfect as a snack, added to main meals or tossed through your favourite salad.
Macadamias for your health: Full of healthy monounsaturated fats, phytochemicals, fibre, protein, vitamins and minerals, macadamias are good for your heart, digestive health, antioxidant protection and blood glucose management.
Macadamias for your shape: Contrary to popular belief, nuts are not fattening. In fact, regular nut eaters tend to weigh less and gain less weight over time. The healthy fats, fibre and protein in macadamias really satisfy and help resist the urge to overeat. By enjoying nuts such as macadamias, you can improve the overall quality of your diet without gaining weight. They’re the ultimate guilt-free indulgence!
Macadamias for your mind: The food you eat is important for your mind and mood, just as it is for your physical body. Studies have found that regular nut consumption reduces the risk of stroke, boosts cognitive function in the elderly and the phytochemicals in macadamias may help to protect the brain from damage over time. Macadamias are naturally free of trans-fats that have been linked to the development of depression while providing healthy oils, fibre and plant sterols to maintain optimal blood supply to the brain and vitamin B1 for nervous system function.
Macadamias for your skin and hair: Australia’s wonder oil. Rich in nutrients and vitamins, macadamia oil is a non-greasy, light, high penetration oil, that promotes skin well-being and anti-aging through increased hydration and natural protection barriers.
• Low comedogenic – It won’t clog your pores
• A natural replacement for sebaceous oil – Your body’s natural oil of youth
• Hypoallergenic and contains phytosterols – Low occurrence of allergic reaction, great for aged, sensitive or irritated skin
• Rich in natural vitamin E – Blocking the free radicals, reducing wrinkles and keeping skin youthful
• Omega 6 linoleic acid – For balancing sebum production and a natural protective barrier
• Omega 7 palmitoleic acid – For wound healing properties
• Squalene – For relief of cracked and chapped skin